Tuesday, August 26, 2014

A Day in the Life of Claire Carpenter

August 15th:

Friday was a fun day at home. Our friends--the family of five--were still living with us, which made for lots of fun during drawing/craft time, snack time, and tv time. This time I managed to remember to take photos throughout the day, all with my 50mm.


Scissor time! As you can see, her technique is flawless.

Writing on his scroll to join the other kiddos in playing Zelda.

Evidence of littles everywhere! Snack time outside in the cool morning sun and some My Little Pony time.


I may or may not still be addressing our "We've Moved!" cards.... (designed by the fabulous Ann over at acbc design)

Library book time with Daddy :)

Reading my address book to discover all sorts of mysteries!

Flying with Daddy
In the bath.... How I love this boy.

Squeezing in a quick game of MarioKart before bed

But I don't want to go upstairs!

Toothbrushing time

Bedtime reading with Daddy

So yeah, I could watch him read to our children all day long....

Reading feet :)
After bedtime, chocolate ice cream with a drizzle of caramel and a sprinkle of sea salt for Mommy and Daddy :)

Find more of Claire at her Etsy shop!

5 comments:

  1. You have a lovely family! Wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Your kiddos = the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Claire!! Such sweet kiddos you have :) Beautiful photos! (I especially like the reading feet - fun!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful post, I loved it. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. We love your supportive comments!