Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tutorial Tuesdays - Customize Your Twitter!

I will admit it up-front: this week I am too busy to write a brand-spanking-new fresh-out-of -the-box-sparkly tutorial. Right now it's in the middle of mid-terms and I am also up to my ears in boxes cause I'm moving house & studio. Yipes! So instead I wanted to point you in the direction of a certified-pre-owned tutorial: low mileage, lots of upgrades, and only one previous owner!

Since we are all artists, personalizing our social networking sites is of the utmost importance! Alas, Facebook gives us very few options for leaving our personal signature. Blogs can be customized to our hearts' content. What about Twitter? Most of us probably use some sort of third party software to post our tweets, yet we can still create a great homepage for our Twitter channel for those who happen across us on the web.



This week's tutorial is all about how to customize our Twitter backgrounds so that visitors can get to know us a little better! Here I show you how I made a "quick and dirty" background in PS2 - but once you get the idea of the dimensions then your options are limitless!

2 comments:

  1. Reus,

    Thanks so much for the compliment!

    Best,

    Jen Kiaba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, your voice is so calm and reassuring :) I wish I had a photoshop to follow along!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. We love your supportive comments!