Friday, October 23, 2009

Payday Friday!

What is Payday Friday, you ask? Payday Friday is a new feature that will run every other Friday, and will let you in on great sales and exclusive deals from our excellent members! This week's insider deal is courtesy of shannonblue photography! She is offering BOGO prints to our blog readers. Shannon says:

Purchase any print in my shop and receive a second print of equal or lesser value absolutely free.
• Add the higher priced print to your cart.
• In the message to seller box, enter "payday friday" and indicate which free print you would like.
• If you don't see the size you want for your print, convo me and we'll work out the details. Prints up to 11x14 included.
• Postcards are included. Calendars and special orders are not included.

Here is a small sample of her beautiful work:

Jen Kiaba has also offered up some special sales! Jen says:

* If you use the discount code: Moving Sale in a message to me upon checkout in my shop, you can get 10% off your entire order from my store. (Discount issued as a credit in Pay Pal.)

* For all blog readers I am also giving $10 off the "Down the Rabbit Hole" Print Set. The code for that at checkout: Wonderland (Discount also issued as Pay Pal credit.)

* Finally, if you refer a friend to my blog and/or the FPOE blog and leave a comment on this post, they will receive a free set of four postcards with each order! Just leave me a message upon checkout with the name of your friend who signed up!


Emma is also having a sale. She is offering a free 5x5 or 5x7 of your choice with every single 8x10 sold until December 1st. She will throw in an EXTRA free print to anyone who mentions the discount code "payday friday"!

Some of Emma's lovely work:


A Sense of Place Photography is having a giveaway right now! You can see all the details here. And be sure to check out her Etsy shop. Some of her gorgeous work:


See you all in 2 weeks for another Payday Friday with more exclusive deals, sales, and money-saving goodness!

3 comments:

  1. I posted this on my facebook page. Great deals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job on this post, it's such a good idea; I just realized that it was up here on the blog :) Shannon, gotta love the newspaper cherries. Jen, your style is so distinctive and obscure, great work! Emma, what a terrific sale you are having!

    Thanks so much for including my giveaway in here: I hope you all enter!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. We love your supportive comments!