Tuesday, July 22, 2014

A Day in the Life of Michelle Wermuth

July 15th:

My day in the life did not get as many photos as I would have liked. We started out having to repair a leaking pipe in our basement! Obviously no photos of that! The rest of my day went pretty normal.

My days are spent working on wedding images. Today was no different, I had an album to design so I begin by sorting the images.



A last minute appointment at the studio gave me the opportunity to get a quick photograph of the church across the street. The sky was glorious!



Showing wedding albums to the potential client who booked to become a wedding to be photographed next May! Woo Hoo





The purple cone flowers outside of the studio were beautiful in the sunshine as I left to go back home.




My middle son and one of his best friends greeted me from the deck when I pulled into our driveway. (My son is on the right)



Now onto the actual album design.



More ways to see Michelle's work:

www.masterworksphotography.com859-371-1373
Masterworks Photography Blog
Follow Masterworks Photography on Facebook!
Michelle's Fine Art PhotographyIn Light Imagery on Facebook
Michelle on Twitter!

​Michelle's Etsy shop www.etsy.com/shop/InLightImagery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. We love your supportive comments!