Sunday, July 28, 2013

day in your life ... Laura Evans ...

After a wonderful week of sneak peeks into the life of some of the fpoe members you now get my day ... Monday July 15th with me Laura Evans & well Jacob (aka the munchkin). Thank you to all the ladies who took part, it was so fun to see your homes & work & the rest. Please take a moment to check the previous posts & hunt down these lovely ladies on etsy (links in every post). & you can find me over on Facebook (here) & on etsy (here & here). Have a wonderful day & hopefully we will be back later in August for some more "day in your life fun". xx

So for the record i shot everything with my Lensbaby & sweet 35 (i am working hard on using it & learning it) & edited everything "the same" ... for me this exercise is about getting out of my comfort zone. 

Anyways my day typically starts with light streaming in through the windows (this is england & the sun rises about 0515 at the moment) usually followed by little pitter patter of feet & a "gentle" scream ...

... & then breakfast ... which Jacob is kind enough to share!


It's then off to base for me to get my work out in ... I have to say this is pretty much my day 6 days a week so nothing unusual so far ... 


... post workout we head home along pretty english country roads ... Jacob pointing our the airplanes for me ...


... & you may notice the lack of pants ... that's because someone poured water all down himself as we were leaving the gym so they were drying in the wind shield as we drove home!


Home via the grocery store means i have lots of options for lunch ... & a pile of laundry needs doing ... & Jaocb goes down for his nap ... *bliss*.



I spent Jacob's nap time enjoying some lunch, watching the Tour de France & trying to relax a little & catch up on work. This time usually passes way too quickly & before i know it i hear noises & upstairs i go to this ...


... & because the weather has been so beautiful we head outside for some sun ...


Unfortunately the rest of the day didn't go so well ... Jacob decided he wanted "cookies" so preceeded to chant over & over & got gradually more mad that he wasn't getting cookies ...


... until this happened!


I do believe the husband returned home so i passed off the munchkin & enjoyed a little peace & quiet including opening a wonderful sweet gift from a friend (you know me too well). 


& that is the "average" day in the life of me (& Jacob)! xx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos! I love that Lensbaby look :) And your sweet little boy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. We love your supportive comments!