Thursday, January 13, 2011

fresh start {picture editor}

Every where the weather seems all out of wack this winter ... from 17 degrees through to 55 (here in germany) you go to sleep in a winter wonderland & wake up to floods! Anyways my world of germany is currently full of ickyness (that by the way is a technical weather dude term) so when i saw this fpoe treasury created by the fabulous Natalie French i decided it needed to be shared. Look at those wonderful, divine, sweet, spring tones! I could easily turn this into a poster & put it on my wall! To view the actual treasury click on the link ... HERE!! have a wonderful day people. 

10 comments:

  1. oh my that is pretty! beautiful treasury.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie your treasury is just gorgeous. Thanks for brightening our rainy day :) T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totaly agree with you Laura it would make a wonderful poster, Thank you for sharing i had loads of fun making it :)

    nataliefrenchphotography2010.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is beautiful! I'm not normally fond of pastels but this is so gentle and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. We love your supportive comments!