Friday, January 17, 2014

Going Thru The Alphabet.




S. is for SAND


















Starfish By Kaelyn at KaelynRyan




























Sand By Meg at SeptemberWren

















Seaprints By Karissa at TheLeftBank






I really hope you enjoyed my take on SAND, let me know what you think :)


Have a Wonderful Weekend! Cheers, T. :)




********************************************************************************

PhotosByChipperfield (Etsy Shop)

PoppyPlacePdx (Blog) 

********************************************************************************* 

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! And now I'm ready to go to the beach pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including my photo! This is a beautiful collection of images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos, make me think of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and inspiring!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!! Wonderful collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to be in all of these photos! Relaxing, magical, and darn pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. We love your supportive comments!