Thursday, August 29, 2013

Going Thru The Alphabet.




K. is for KITCHEN

























Cuppa Tea By Olivia Joy at joystclaire
















An Invitation By Margreet at piekfotografie



Fragile By Nelou at nelou





Grandmas Kitchen By Six Sassy Sisters at SixSassySisters








True Colours By Danny at StudioYuki









I really hope you enjoyed my take on KITCHEN, let me know what you think :)

Have a Wonderful Evening! Cheers, T. :)



********************************************************************************

PhotosByChipperfield (Etsy Shop)

PoppyPlacePdx (Blog) 

********************************************************************************* 

7 comments:

  1. I love this - such wonderful art & love the diversity on the theme! Well done T!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been following this series, it's so fun! Thanks for including me… love those vintage soda bottles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful collection of cozy kitchen photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Blog! Lots of great talent! Thanks so much for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful theme! Great collection, thank you for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous! I love it! Thank you so much for including me, Teresa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a fan of this series! Thanks for including me :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. We love your supportive comments!